In the Kieviet of Wassenaar we offer a detached villa of approximately 200 m². The villa was built in 1977 on a plot of approximately 847 m², with a carport for 2 cars and a beautiful garden surrounding the house.
The house has just been completely restored on the inside, in which the following has been done:
- new floors
- all walls have been newly plastered
- completely painted on the inside
- new bathroom
The entrance can be found at the back of the house. When entering the house you will have direct access to the very light and spacious living room, with a fire place, a separate sitting area and conservatory with marble floors and floor heating. The front side of the house has big windows and 2 large glass sliding doors which gives the house a lot of light, and also access to the beautiful garden. The spacious kitchen is accessible from the hall as well as from the living room. In the hallway there is a toilet and a coat closet. The first floor is accessible by stairs from the living room. On the first floor there is a large hall and storage space. The hall leads to 3 bedrooms, which one of them has a private bathroom. The second bedroom has a walk in closet. In the hall a second bathroom with space for a washing machine can be found.
The Konijnenlaan is surrounded by a great green environment and a lot of privacy. In about 5 minutes you can reach the main roads (N44 / A44) and also the historical city centre of Wassenaar.
- the villa is located in one of the most beautiful areas of the Netherlands, called "de Kieviet"
- very beautiful garden with a lot of green and a carport built for 2 cars.
- there is a separate storage room/garden house in the back of the garden
- the house has a large basement
- the house has been renovated