In the historical city centre of Wassenaar, we offer a very exclusive and luxurious apartment on the first floor at “Residence het Klooster”. The apartment is located in a renovated monastery.
“Residence het Klooster”, is located in the Kerkstraat and near public transport and the main roads. Through the Kerkstraat you enter the private property which provides 2 private parking places (one of which has a carport) for the tenant. A beautiful and impressive door leads into the monumental hall of the monastery where the elevator and stairs are located. This apartment is located at the first floor at the right side of the monastery.
The apartment has a private elevator which takes you directly into the apartment. The entrance of the apartment leads into the main corridor, from where you can enter two bedrooms (one is provided with a private bathroom), the study or 3rd bedroom (provided with private bathroom),the living, laundry room and emergency exit. Through the kitchen which is situated on a higher level you can enter the very light and spacious living, which is provided with an oak parquetry floor and fire place. From the living you can reach de balcony through the sliding door. The apartment has a separate storage on the private property.
This apartment is located in a renovated monastery in which authenticity is combined with modern aspects.
- 2 parking spaces at a secured private property..
- the apartment is provided with a luxury open designer kitchen.
- the apartment has 2 bathrooms.
- the apartment contains a security ‘videophone’ system to control the gate which fences off the private property.
- the apartment has a beautiful oak parquetry floor provided with floor heating.
- the bedrooms are provided with carpet that blend well with the rest of the apartment.
- the apartment has a private storage.
- the apartment is provided with a balcony.
- two new plasma screen TV’s are provided. Furnished apartment in consultation.
- the apartment has a private elevator which takes you directly into the apartment.
ABSOLUTELY WORTH A VISIT!