In the historical city centre of Wassenaar, we offer a very exclusive and luxurious apartment on the ground floor at “Residence het Klooster”. The apartment is located in a renovated monastery.
“Residence het Klooster”, is located in the Kerkstraat and near public transport and the main roads. Through the Kerkstraat you enter the private property which provides 2 private parking places (one of which has a carport) for the tenant. A beautiful and impressive door leads into the monumental hall of the monastery where the elevator and stairs are located. This apartment is located at the ground floor at the left side of the monastery.
The entrance of the apartment leads into the main corridor, from where you can enter two bedrooms (one is provided with a private bathroom) the basement, the study or 3rd bedroom (provided with private bathroom) and the living. The living is very light and spacious and is provided with a luxury (open) design kitchen, oak parquetry floor and fire place. From the living you can reach de backyard through the sliding door. The yard is very big and contains a private storage and a terrace. From the kitchen you’ll be able to enter the laundry room and an emergency exit.
This apartment is located in a renovated monastery in which authenticity is combined with modern aspects.
- 2 parking spaces at a secured private property.
- the apartment is provided with a luxury open designer kitchen.
- the apartment has 2 bathrooms.
- the apartment contains a security ‘videophone’ system to control the gate which fences off the private property.
- the apartment has a beautiful oak parquetry floor provided with floor heating.
- the bedrooms are provided with carpet that blend well with the rest of the apartment.
- the apartment has a private storage and a garden.
- the apartment is provided with a big terrace.
- the apartment contains a basement.
- two new plasma screen TV’s are provided. Furnished apartment in consultation.
ABSOLUTELY WORTH A VISIT!
Indicate which points of interest you want to show on the map.