LOVELY GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT OF APPROX 85M2 WITH LARGE GARDEN ON THE SOUTH WEST AND 1 BEDROOM.
This house is built in 1904 and has the old details with the comfort of today. Around the corner of "Fred" and Reinkenstraat for daily shopping .
Close to international organizations such as Europol, OPCW, Eurojust, ICTY, etc. Good connections to public transport and only 10 minutes by bike from the beach.
Private entrance that leads to this ground floor apartment, large living room en suite.
The back room is used as the livingroom with connection to the kitchen and the lovely backyard.
The room at the front is used as a bedroom.
Hallway with bathroom that has a shower and washbasin, separate toilet.
- 85 m2
- 1 bedroom
- NON SMOKING APARTMENT
- Rental report from a previous landlord will be required
- Garden facing South West
- Around the corner from the "Fred" and the Reinkenstraat for groceries
- Near: OPCW, Europol, Eurojust, ICTY
- Good connections to public transport
- Max 2 persons
For this property a housing permit is applicable. That means a tenant must apply for a permit with the municipality of The Hague.
The rules are that tenant may earn no more than:
* Income 1 person MAX € 57.053 gross per year
* Income 2 persons MAX € 67.053 gross per year
Indicate which points of interest you want to show on the map.