Do you want to live in the historic part of Bezuidenhout and in the most popular area of The Hague? Now you can! This is the place where in the 19th century the wealthy citizens of The Hague wanted to live. These days you can enjoy this delightful and spacious 5-room double upper house that has all the luxury and comfort. The property has been fully renovated in 2019 new stuco, new water pipes, new electricity, new flooring, new kitchen, new bathroom......etc.
The house has a cozy living / dining room, luxury open kitchen and a lovely sunny terrace located on the South.
From the living room at the front you have a fantastic clear view in the Gerard Reijnsstraat, one of the most beautiful streets of the area Bezuidenhout. At the end of this street you will find the beautiful Haagse bos. The Theresiastraat with its cozy shops and restaurants are literally around the corner, as well as the Central Station, the highway.
Within 10 minutes by bike you are in the center of The Hague, with more shops, the vibrant nightlife, theater, cinemas, etc.
Entrance on ground floor.
Hall, stairs to the second floor
Hall, toilet with basin, bedroom at the front. French doors to the spacious and bright living room with open kitchen and access to the sunny terrace at the back (south). The luxury kitchen is equipped with build-in appliances such as a dishwasher, fridge / freezer, induction cooking, Quooker, oven and microwave.
Landing, toilet with basin, bathroom with walk-in shower, double washbasin and towel radiator.
3 bedrooms. Fixed closet with washing machine and dryer connection.
• Living space approx. 120 m2
• Including all curtains, bedrooms blind curtains
• Including ceiling lightning
• Including wasmachine / dryer combination
• 4 bedrooms
• Completely renovated in 2019
• New stuco, pipes, flooring 2019
• New combi heating system 2019
• Sunny terrace (S)
• Wooden fish-bone flooring throughout
• Fully wooden frames with double glazing
• The roof and walls are insulated
• Own ground
• Active Home association of owners, service costs are € 66,20 per month including maintenance and insurance
• Available immediately