Permits for complete new extra level (65m2) has been granted by the municipality.
* drawing by an architect and structural analysis present at office.
In the very popular area Bloemenbuurt you find this bright cosy top floor of approximately 95 m2 with a spacious living room, nice kitchen, 2 bedrooms and tidy bathroom. There is a sunny balcony across the width facing northwest. The property has a great vibe!
So there is the possibility of creating a completely new level to really create a great double upstairs apartment. But buyer can also choose to do this later. The property will always keep its value (for the possibility) for the future sale
Spacious entrance with stairs to the 2nd floor.
2nd floor (95m2):
Hall with access to all rooms. Spacious living room with French doors to the balcony. Dense neat kitchen with appliances (refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, cooker and connection for washing machine). From the kitchen there is access to the lovely balcony.
2 large bright bedrooms, one is located at the front and one at the rear.
Spacious bathroom with double washing table, bath and shower
3rd floor (65 m2):
Large landing with doors opening to the roof terrace of 24 m2 located on the northwest (sun all day long). 3 large bedrooms, the master bedroom also has French doors to the terrace. 2nd bathroom with bath, walk-in shower and double washing table. Separate toilet with sink.
Important features of the property:
• Current living space 95m2
• Permits available for extra level 65 m2 and terrace 24 m2
• Total after extra level 160 m2 with balcony and roof terrace of 24 m2
• Fully equipped with double glazing
• Central heating boiler 2012
• Electricity is good, just need more groups
• Active VVE. Service costs € 75.00 per month. In cash approximately € 12,000
• Great and friendly locatin
• Asking price € 270,000 KK
Located in the very popular and friendly neighbourhood Bloemenbuurt. A neighbourhood near the centre that has really everything to offer. All shops for daily needs are literally around the corner on the Vlierboomstraat and Appelstraat.
Also located at the end of the road an really great cafe 'Appels and Peren' where you can enjoy lunch, drinks and a bite for dinner.
The old city centre can be reached within 20 minutes by bike.
Overall an excellent location.