**IN THE MIDDLE OF THE VERY POPULAR STATENKWARTIER**
VERY WELL MAINTAINED FAMILY HOME of 131 m2 and with backyard of about 45 m2 located on the South West. There is a luxury open kitchen with all appliances, bathroom with bath, shower and washing table and 4 bedrooms.
Entire apartment is equipped with double glazing and beautiful wooden flooring.
Located in the very popular neighborhood ‘Statenkwartier’ near the best shopping street of The Hague, the Frederik Hendriklaan known as ' the Fred '. Here you can find all the shops for the daily needs and very nice restaurants. The old city center of The Hague--where you will find Central Station, shopping, nightlife, museums, cinemas, and other great entertainment--can be reached within 15 minutes by bike.
Good connections to public transport and within 5 minutes you can reach the beach. In short, a great location!
ABSOLUTELY WORTH A VISIT!
Entrance hall, toilet with sink. Washing and dryer connection.
Spacious living room with French doors to the back garden and with luxury open kitchen equipped with fridge, freezer, dishwasher, steam oven, oven/microwave, gas hob and cooker hood.
At the back you can find the modern bathroom with bath, shower and sink, and a spacious bedroom with fixed closet.
Landing, bedroom with fixed closet.
Landing, 2 bedrooms with storage space.
· Living space 131 m2
· 543 m3
· Building year 1910
· CV combi heating system 2011
· Fully equipped with wood flooring
· Fully equipped with double glazing
· Spacious living room
· Open luxury kitchen
· Complete bathroom
· 4 bedrooms
· Great garden of approx 45 m2 located on the South West
· Central heating combination boiler 2011
· Close to OPCW, Europol, ICC, Eurojust
· Active Home associating of owners, service costs are €165 per month including insurance
· Own ground
· Located in the very popular Statenkwartier
· Asking price € 540.000 K.K.